Candy's Cake Pops Customer Guarantee.
We greatly value all of our customers and appreciate their business. We guarantee to offer only the finest and freshest ingredients in each and every Cake Pop we make. All Cake Pops are made by hand with love and care and we stand by our uncompromising assurance to be number one in taste, quality and customer service. We appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, so we can achieve our goal of producing the best and most delicious Cake Pops around. If you are unsatisfied with your order in any way, we will do our best to make things right for situations within our control.
Candy's Cake Pops Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Cake Pop?
- A Cake Pop is all the yummy goodness of a cupcake hand rolled into a ball, dipped in chocolate, and served on a stick. Portable, customizable, and completely mess free. Cake Pops are also great because they come in a wide variety of flavors and toppings! Try up to three different flavors per order! Cake Pops also have a shelf life much longer than any regular old cake or cupcake and will last well over a week!
- What kind of ordering options do you offer and are they customizable?
- Our Cake Pop baskets and boxes make great gifts for the holidays, Mother’s Day, or just because they are delicious (we also offer larger Cake Pop Cakes)! We offer preselected themes (example/ Thanksgiving themed with seasonal favorites, Candy’s favorites, etc), as well as customizable baskets/boxes that allow you to choose up to two of your favorite flavors and choice of design and theme.
- Do you do large/bulk orders for events and parties?
- Yes we do a lot of weddings and large events, and offer Cake Pop cakes which can be up to 600+ cake pops in one display (refer to our photo gallery) and customized by color, décor, and flavor to fit your events every need!
- Do you do corporate gifts?
- Yes, we have many large national corporate clients, and offer a variety of corporate gift options that can be customized with your corporation’s logo and colors.
- Where are you located and do you have a store?
- We are located at 129 NW 13th Street Suite D-19, Boca Raton, FL 33432. We currently have scheduled pick-ups available at our state licensed commercial kitchen/showroom. We also ship nationally out of this location.
- How far in advance do I need to place an order?
- Because each of our Cake Pops are made to order by hand, regular orders placed online or by phone require a minimum 48 hour processing time. (i.e. if you order on Monday before noon, your item will ship out on Wednesday). For specialty orders such as weddings, large events, or corporate gifts please contact us at info@CakePops.com for timing and details.
- What is your Shipping Policy?
- All of our Cake Pops are handmade and made-to-order. To ensure freshness, we require 48 hours from the time an order is placed to shipment. For express orders, please contact Candy’s Cake Pops at 954-667-YUMM (9866). For large (4 dozen or more), custom or corporate requests, orders should be placed a minimum of two weeks prior to the event date. However, a longer time may be required for very large orders; please plan ahead. Orders must be placed prior to noon to ensure shipping 48 hours after order date (please see chart as an example).
- Order Day: Monday - Order Time: 10:30am - Shipping Date: Wednesday
Order Day: Monday - Order Time: 2:35am - Shipping Date: Thursday
- To ensure the highest quality of our product, we do not offer ground shipping. All of our Cake Pops are shipped via USPS, UPS and FedEx with multiple shipping options. Prices are calculated at the time of checkout and are based on weight and the delivery address zip code. During the summer months (June through August), only two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available, and direct signatures and thermal packaging are required for all orders with the additional fee ranging from $8.95 - $13.95, depending on the order size and shipping type. We recommend that all orders shipped to warmer climate areas (such as Florida, California, etc.) purchase thermal packaging year-round to help protect the Cake Pops from rising temperatures.
- Candy’s Cake Pops ship out Monday through Friday only (Saturday shipping is not available). Due to USPS, FedEx, and UPS shipping schedules, Candy’s Cake Pops cannot ship products on Sunday. Candy’s Cake Pops ships to physical addresses within all 50 states; we can ship to P.O. boxes ONLY when using USPS as a shipping vendor.
- Candy’s Cake Pops cannot guarantee delivery on a specific date or time (including overnight packages). Please note that shipping vendors have different policies depending on the U.S. location; please make sure you are aware of any specific delivery policies at your shipping destination that may affect the arrival of your order. Additionally, Candy’s Cake Pops is not responsible for any shipping delays, including those resulting from inclement weather, if no person is at destination to accept the shipment (direct signature is recommended for an additional fee), or for any other reason outside of Candy’s Cake Pops control. Upon completion of your order, Candy’s Cake Pops will send an order confirmation via email along with tracking information for your shipment.
- What is your Return Policy?
- We take great pride in our Cake Pops, from creation to shipping. We take meticulous care to package and ship your product and while we never expect damage to occur, Candy’s Cake Pops cannot be held responsible or offer refunds for any damage and/or delays that occur once your order has been shipped. Any shipping delay-related refunds should be discussed directly with the shipping vendor.
- What is the best method to store them?
- It’s really what you prefer. Some prefer to eat them at room temperature; others prefer to keep them slightly chilled in the refrigerator. Because of the hard chocolate coating, the Cake Pops have a much longer shelf life than a regular cupcake, and will last over a week. For the longest shelf life the refrigerator is probable the best.
- Do you have reduced fat options or gluten free?
- We are currently working on a steel cut oatmeal flavor with a yogurt frosting, as well as low fat and sugar free options. We are also in the process of creating chocolate gluten free Cake Pops!